UPSC Requirement 2023
UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for applications for various positions, including Assistant Public Prosecutor. The announcement declares a total of 18 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. The deadline for all applications is October 12, 2023.
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Will UPSC increase vacancies in 2023? How many IAS officers are selected every year? How many students clear the IAS exam? Which college has produced the most IAS officers?
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview: The UPSC LDC Combined Section Officers (Grade B) Recruitment 2023 has been announced on the official website. The application process is available from September 21 to October 4, 2023. Candidates can apply directly through the official website link. Download the UPSC LDC Combined SO Notification 2023 PDF for more details.
Positions, Number of Vacancies, and Maximum Age Limit:
- Dangerous Goods Inspector – 3, Maximum age: 40 years
- Foreman (Chemical) – 1, Maximum age: 30 years
- Foreman (Metallurgy) – 1, Maximum age: 30 years
- Foreman (Textile) – 2, Maximum age: 30 years
- Assistant Director (Forensic Science) – 1, Maximum age: 30 years
- Assistant Director (Lecturer) – 1, Maximum age: 30 years
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 7, Maximum age: 30 years
- Unani (Physician) – 2, Maximum age: 35 years
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: Candidates applying for these positions should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years of age. Candidates are eligible for a 5-year relaxation in age for reserved vacancies and a 3-year relaxation for other backward classes.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees: Applicants are required to pay a fee of 25 rupees for applying to these positions. Candidates (excluding women, SC, ST, and benchmark disabled candidates exempted from fee payment) can pay the fee in cash at any branch of SBI or through any bank’s net banking facility, or by using Visa/Master/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card or UPI.
Selection Process for the UPSC Examination: The eligible candidates for this UPSC examination will be selected through a written examination and an interview.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment 2023 should follow these steps:
- Go to the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “career/ads” menu.
- Click on the relevant positions for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Foreman, and Unani Physician.
- Now, click on “Registration/Application Form.”
- Fill in all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of your application.
Candidates who wish to apply for multiple positions should submit separate applications for each position with the prescribed fee for each.
Before applying for this recruitment, candidates are advised to visit the UPSC’s official website and obtain detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, terms, and selection process.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates: Candidates can apply online for these positions from September 23, 2023, and the last date for application submission is October 12, 2023.
Start Date of Application: September 23, 2023 Last Date of Application: October 12, 2023
FAQs: Will there be an increase in vacancies in UPSC 2023? In 2021, there were only 712 vacancies in UPSC, which increased to 1011 in 2023, and further to 1105 in 2023. The UPSC 2023 vacancy list may also increase.
How many IAS officers are selected every year? How many IAS officers are selected every year? UPSC is mandated to select 180 IAS officers annually. This is a report by the Baswan Committee, which was formed by the central government to provide suggestions on the format of the UPSC CSE examination, age limit, and selection process.
How many students clear the IAS exam? Every year, 180 candidates are selected for the IAS through the UPSC. The percentage is 0.2% of the candidates who appear. The Civil Services Examination is held on a fixed date every year for the selection of the most crucial officers in India.
Which college has produced the most IAS officers? Most of the top scorers and currently serving IAS officers in the Indian government have graduated from Delhi University, making it the largest college for producing IAS officers in India.