Wazifa For Evil Eye in Hadith
Sayyīdunā Abū Sa’īd Khudrī raziallahu tala anhu
has reported that the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam
the evil eye of Jinns and humans to such an extent that Sūraĥ
Falaq and Sūraĥ Nās were revealed. Then the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam used to seek refuge against the (adopted these and left the others. (Sunan-ut-
Tirmiżī, pp. 13, vol. 4, Ḥadīš 2065)
Ḥakīm-ul-Ummaĥ, Muftī Aḥmad Yār Khān wrote
in explanation of this Ḥadīš, ‘That is, before the revelation of
Sūraĥ Falaq and Sūraĥ Nās, the Beloved and Blessed Prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam
to perform various supplications for
protection against the evil eye of Jinns and humans, for example auzu billahil jaanna etc., then (after the revelation of Sūraĥ Falaq
ٖ and Sūraĥ Nās) he -sallallahu alaihi wasallam
of other invocations and commenced repeated use of Sūraĥ
Falaq and Sūraĥ Nās for (spiritual) exercise.’ (Mirāt-ul Manājīḥ,
*( abandoned frequent recital pp. 245, vol. 6)
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Qul a’uzoo bi rabbil-falaq
- Min sharri ma khalaq
- Wa min sharri ghasiqin iza waqab
- Wa min sharrin-naffaa-thaati fil ‘uqad
- Wa min shar ri haasidin iza hasad
sure falaq translation
- Say you, ‘I take refuge with the Lord of Daybreak.
- From the evil of all creatures;
- And from the evil of the darkening one when it sets.
- And from the evil of those women who blow in the knots.
- And from the evil of the envier when he envies me.
- Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Qul a’uzu birabbin naas
- Malikin naas
- Ilaahin naas
- Min sharril was waasil khannaas
- Al lazee yuwas wisu fee sudoorin naas
- Minal jinnati wan naas
sure naas translation
- Say you, I came in the refuge of the Lord of all mankind;
- King of all,
- God of all,
- From the evil of him who whispers evil designs in the heart and slinks away.
- Those who whispers in the hearts of mankind.
- Jinn and men.