Whoso recites this surah becomes a staunch believer in tawhid, keeps no relation with polytheists, follows strictly laws given by the Holy Prophet, so on the day of judgment his reckoning would be very easy.
If this surah is written on a loaf of bread and a suspected thief eats it he would confess at once. If the name of a suspected thief is written on a ring and this surah is recited over it, it would move if he is the thief.
If this surah is written on paper and put around the neck of a patient, suffering jaundice, as a tawiz, the disease would disappear, this tawiz would also cure whiteness in the eye and white spots on the body.
If this surah is written on a china plate, washed with clean water, and a pregnant woman drinks, her delivery would be easy, and the child would be born in very pleasant circumstances and would be loved and admired very much.
If this surah is written on a paper and put around the neck as a tawiz swelling of every kind would, inshallah, disappear
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Lam ya kunil lazeena kafaru min ahlil kitaabi wal mushri keena mun fak keena hattaa ta-tiya humul bayyinah
- Rasoolum minal laahi yatlu suhufam mutahharah
- Feeha kutubun qaiyimah
- Wa maa tafarraqal lazeena ootul kitaaba il-la mim b’adi ma jaa-at humul baiyyinah
- Wa maa umiroo il-la liy’abu dul laaha mukhliseena lahud-deena huna faa-a wa yuqeemus salaahta wa yu-tuz zakaata; wa zaalika deenul qaiy yimah
- Innal lazeena kafaru min ahlil kitaabi wal mushri keena fee nari jahan nama khaali deena feeha; ulaa-ika hum shar rul ba reeyah
- Innal lazeena aamanu wa ‘amilus saalihaati ula-ika hum khairul bareey yah
- jazaa-uhum inda rabbihim jan naatu ‘adnin tajree min tahtihal an haar khalideena feeha abada; radiy-yallaahu ‘anhum wa ra du ‘an zaalika liman khashiya rabbah.